I wonder how those doctors who volunteer their services in refugee camps filled with AIDS/HIV positive patients feel.
Having to constantly face death every now and then, seeing glimmers of hope dim. I guess the atmosphere there would be extremely depressing. You're a highly qualified doctore, having studied years, practiced even more, and yet, you are helpless when it comes to diseases and viral infections like AIDS. I think it's just so depressing.
On a lighter note, at least of the many who could have died, their lives are prolonged.
Of all those who could have gotten such illness, they are protected by education.
Hmmms, watching ER on channel5 does provoke thoughts as such. I guess its just me.
Having to constantly face death every now and then, seeing glimmers of hope dim. I guess the atmosphere there would be extremely depressing. You're a highly qualified doctore, having studied years, practiced even more, and yet, you are helpless when it comes to diseases and viral infections like AIDS. I think it's just so depressing.
On a lighter note, at least of the many who could have died, their lives are prolonged.
Of all those who could have gotten such illness, they are protected by education.
Hmmms, watching ER on channel5 does provoke thoughts as such. I guess its just me.

<< Home