Thursday, January 05, 2006

The guys are going into NS pretty soon, in about days. Yunsheng's entering tml, (theorectically today,) and Boon's going in on Saturday. Man, I am going to miss them loads. I think things will be so different without them around, as in, it would be more girls-talk (not that it's bad), we wouldn't have that much fun as we have with them around. I mean, things are just so very different. I mean, our clique would feel so incomplete. Just, so different. I wonder will they transform into some one else. Will things still be the way they are now, after they return, or would be morph into something that's worst? or better? better? how? worst? I shudder to imagine. But oh wells, all the best to you guys okays? Though I highly doubt that you guys will ever read my blog, cause u prolly have no idea what my add is, but yah.

Please take good care of yourselves okays? yeah. Will miss you guys loads, don't worry k. :)