clean, likes large parties, outgoing, makes friends easily, optimistic, positive, social, high self control, traditional, assertive, rarely irritated, self revealing, open, finisher, high self concept, controlling, rarely worries, tough, likes to stand out, does not like to be alone, semi neat freak, fearless, dominant, trusting, organized, resolute, strong, practical, craves attention, adventurous, hard working, respects authority, brutally honest, realist, altruistic
http://similarminds.com
try it.
Right, this was the test that I took from rena's blog.
Man, I do miss that girl. :D
Btw, I'm going down for an interview later at Bugis, heh. Wish me luck people! and peiling, I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB NOWW!!! lol. :)
http://similarminds.com
try it.
Right, this was the test that I took from rena's blog.
Man, I do miss that girl. :D
Btw, I'm going down for an interview later at Bugis, heh. Wish me luck people! and peiling, I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB NOWW!!! lol. :)

<< Home