Monday, December 12, 2005

It's been sucha long time since I last blogged, and I bet MissBABY misses my entries as much as I do miss blogging ( I DO MISS BLOGGING LOADS.) I didn't blog much about prom, nor did I post much pictures about it cause I feel lil' about prom actually. HAHA, prolly largely due to the fact that I think I looked horrible and like a bridesmaid on that day. Gosh. HAHA. SO, I'm done with the whole prom thing. :|

Anyways, being broke had led me to seek entertainment via computer games, and I'm currently addcited to the World Of Warcraft. It's actually quite exciting, and not at all boring. Okays, for those who know the game, it is boring when you're lost in the wilderness. HA. :D

Going out to shop tml, like finally. I'm not going to bored. YAY! Can't wait for Wednesday knowing that I'll finally see Ali and the others, I miss you guys just so much. AM not kidding okays, though the last time we met was only slightly more than a week ago. Okays, it has been really that long. Ever since the big break from A's, I've long lost track of dates, and kept track of time cause I'm just willing time to fly even faster. It's like you have nothing much to look forward to, and nothing much to do in a day, but just wait and rot your time away. My biological system's really screwed anyways, sleeping at 0300hours daily, waking up only at about 10hours later? (1pm) Yeah, it's ugly. I really am bored to shit these days, I've lost the fervour to blog, not that I don't like blogging, just that I'm at a loss as to what to blog about. My life hasn't been happening enough for me to blog about. HAH.

ALL HAIL TO THE BORED SCREWED UP LIFE INDEED.

At least I'm looking forward to life Wednesday onwards. Out with the people, Out with my girls&guys, more enjoyment and relaxation. Time for me to lose my mind in the midst of enjoyment, and for me to clear my thoughts, make decisions, organise my life after the hols. Yups, I can't wait. Genting here I come! :D