Thursday, December 22, 2005

High time for me to start updating my blog, and definitely not giving it the cold shoulder. Genting trip with the girls and guys was just wonderful, memorable, and every worth the very lil' penny we paid for it. Gotta admit, we're all suckers for cheap bargains. I am. :D

Waking up way early at 0515hours was really a turn off seriously, especially having only slightly more than 2 hours of sleep didn't make the state I was any better. The excitement and exhilaration of having to go overseas with the gang was extreme, and I guess, it pretty much just covered up every single ounce of bad mood within me. Gee, I am easily bought over and contented aren't I? Well, for starters, despite the horrible "comfort" of the Comfort coach we took, and the fact that I didn't (thought I tried by Bestest,) get any shut-eyes, the journey to Genting was pretty much in haste and it was really nice just looking out the window at the misty scenary and with such great company, all the negativity of the ride simply faded off. It was all fine. :)

Day1 was filled with anticipation of what lay ahead of us for the next 3days, and it started off well I guess. Having delicious food for dinner at the Mushroom farm was definitely a plusplus. Hungry people, fed to the brim with delictable food. We got more than what we bargained for, cheap DELICIOUS food, plus great weather, and the awesome view of the moon and the city below, was everything and much more. I saw the best view, mesmerizing and captivating, of the brightest biggest moon there. Lined by fluffy clouds and a picturesque view of the moon. Absolute. :D Though hiking up steep slopes, against the raging cold wind was not my forte or with much of my encouragement, the hike was nonetheless pleasing I guess, though a large part of me still wished that we could have taken a ride up instead. HAHA. What more can 8 of us ask for? oh, right, BOWLING was fun to watch and Boon was just extremely funny!! HAHA, but I think the highlight of it all was how Sinyi got her ball rolling in the opposite direction!! Absolutely hilarious!!! :D



Day2 began with dimsum breakfast, en masse trip to the toilet thereafter, then charging with enthusiasm to the themepark. Okay, admittedly, the themepark wasn't exactly my hot favourite especially with the heart of lion (NOT!) that I possess, seeing everyone so hyped up about the rides, you simply can't help but be affected by their jovial mood. It's just intoxicating, really. :) hee. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't exactly a great matchmaker with our plans, and had repeatedly showered as and we were about to step into the themepark. Everytime we enter the park, (upon exiting) it started its rain. It seemed like someone had been bent on cursing us with a streak of bad weather, Sighs. So we decided to do a lil' shopping, in hopes of better weather on Day3. Bought 2 tops that day, and they're both yellow!! LOL. So unlike me I guess. Anyways, we caught the Chronicles of Narnia. It's definitely my feel good movie, my happy show, earning my full support, my 5/5 rating, a 5STARS production. It made me want to have a brother. Golly. :) AND I SAW THE TRAILER FOR PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN2!!! LIKE OMG, JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! Captain Jack Sparrow. He's my turn on. :DDD


Day3 started on a relatively solemn note, everyone was pretty shagged by the night before cause of the latenight movie (WHICH I HAVE TO RE-MENTION, WAS GREAT!!!) . Tired we were, and we had the free buffet breakfast that morning. Went to the themepark and was yet turned off by horrible weather. Even when there wasn't much bad weather to speak about, we spent hellurva time just waiting for the rides, and the most exasperating and frustrating thing was to wait for the Cyclone. But nevermind the bad weather and the lack of rides, we went back in and decided to take a trip down to have our lunch/dinner. The cable car ride was another memorable one, and I think we just made ourselves a nuisance and if we were back home, prolly some concerned member of the public would have called in to our respective schools and hollered at us. Screaming at the top of our lungs in the small 8seater gondola was definitely ear splitting, hair raising, and attention grabbing. HAHA, and we took loads of pictures, going whoo and ahhhh!!! over the view that we oversaw. Bakuteh at gohtong jaya was really good, it was really nice, at least to me, though overly priced. And we bought loads of chocolates!!! It was really nice!! :D Well, gossip that night, though I have to leave out those nittygritty details, WAS REALLY NICE. Okay, not that I'm sucha big sucker for gossips, but just that I got really much closer to Lay and Sinyi, especially towards Lay. I discovered many things about her which I never got to know about, I got closer to her than I had been in years, it made me feel really homely and bonded with one another. I mean, it's something that I really cherish and need now. Thanks for everything girls! Love you!!! :DDD


Day4. The day that we're to depart. We're just tired and did some last min shopping and all, but it was rather rushed.

Anyhoos, I love the trip. I love the people. I love you guys. :D