Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Haven't been up to much lately, but had a class gathering on Boxing day which was on Monday, and I realised I missed seeing all of them so very much!! It's been quite sometime since we last met up with the people of 3204 and though some couldn't make it, it was awesome just seeing the 16 of us spending time and dinner at marche,suntec. HEE. Not forgetting the exchanging of presents, totally awesome. Its just so heartwarming. :D love them!!
















huimin, my dear tingting!* and me















pretty xingyi and me with her socking! :D LOVES.
That's my xmas present from her! :D















me and peiwen!















me, ali*baby! and siewmay!! :D















me and dearest huiyun laogong!* :D
couple picture's the best! hah!















me and my dearest bethes!* (THO HUIYUN WILL KILL ME FR MY BETRAYAL! :D)




















BABE es and me!





















me and the most desirable male in class,JANSEN! :D




















me and peiling!! :D















peiling, alicia and me. MY dearest of dearests. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO VERY MUCH. YOU MADE MY JC life GREAT! :D MUACKS. :D