A trip with my dad to JB today was a first for me, and surprisingly, I unravelled somethings about Malaysia I never knew of. Okay, MAYBE, just maybe, I'm one of those very few sua-kus who have no idea whatsoever that the traffic lights at Malaysia are SOOOO very special, I should have brought my handy dandy camera along with me. The usual greenman that you see on the busy streets of Singapore merely depicts one which solitarily stands motionless and flashes to warn you that you can't cross pretty soon, or to MOVE IT. The greenmen in Malaysia's totally cute!! It shows a man strolling and later, it starts to brisk walk as it flashes!!! OMG!!! It's adorable! I was really intrigued and attracted to the design of a mere greenman, I mean, you'll never expect such innovation coming from there really! ( Not that Malaysia's THAT backward, but you just gotta admit we're slightly more developed when it comes to the roads, Or so I thought. :) ) It's really very innovative and cute, it just brightens up the roads. HAHA!!
I was on the cab after attending my Uncle's funeral (God rest his soul.) and illustrated what I saw (the greenman back there) and the cabbie actually responded. Initially I thought he was being very COLD and LAME when he said that maybe they should further upgrade it to one that screams out literally :"WALK FASTER!!!!" with the brisk walking of mr greenman. Later on, he actually added that maybe they should also add some special gadgets to spray water at those who deliberately stroll as he recounted his irritated experiences in town where youngsters simply take their own time to cross the road when they're not supposed to. HAHA, funny man really.
Ohhh!! I forgot to mention, one major drawback from my short trip to JB?
:
The return journey.
Seriously, I seemed to have puffed in excessive quantities of exhaust with all that waiting time at the Customs. Not that I blame anyone cause it was near the afternoon rush-hour. But, perhaps, to increase efficiency, reduce (GREATLY REDUCE) waiting time, they should open up even more counters so the vehicles can move a great deal faster. Then again, who am I to speak up against these systems, much less mention much to any relevant overseas authorities? Sighs. But it was all good nonetheless I guess. Thanks Mr. Greenman.
Okays, I've been going out loads lately, and spending hellurva money. I'm really broke, and I daren't ask for money from my parents. Moreover, I've yet cleaned and packed my room. So, if anyone has some part time job, of perhaps a few days preferably next week after tuesday (MY PROM!) please lemme know asap okays? then I'll just start work for a few days before I go off to Genting once again for my yet another round of Hols with the girls and guys. :D (Something which I've been looking towards even before the A's!! arhhs... )
:D
I was on the cab after attending my Uncle's funeral (God rest his soul.) and illustrated what I saw (the greenman back there) and the cabbie actually responded. Initially I thought he was being very COLD and LAME when he said that maybe they should further upgrade it to one that screams out literally :"WALK FASTER!!!!" with the brisk walking of mr greenman. Later on, he actually added that maybe they should also add some special gadgets to spray water at those who deliberately stroll as he recounted his irritated experiences in town where youngsters simply take their own time to cross the road when they're not supposed to. HAHA, funny man really.
Ohhh!! I forgot to mention, one major drawback from my short trip to JB?
:
The return journey.
Seriously, I seemed to have puffed in excessive quantities of exhaust with all that waiting time at the Customs. Not that I blame anyone cause it was near the afternoon rush-hour. But, perhaps, to increase efficiency, reduce (GREATLY REDUCE) waiting time, they should open up even more counters so the vehicles can move a great deal faster. Then again, who am I to speak up against these systems, much less mention much to any relevant overseas authorities? Sighs. But it was all good nonetheless I guess. Thanks Mr. Greenman.
Okays, I've been going out loads lately, and spending hellurva money. I'm really broke, and I daren't ask for money from my parents. Moreover, I've yet cleaned and packed my room. So, if anyone has some part time job, of perhaps a few days preferably next week after tuesday (MY PROM!) please lemme know asap okays? then I'll just start work for a few days before I go off to Genting once again for my yet another round of Hols with the girls and guys. :D (Something which I've been looking towards even before the A's!! arhhs... )
:D

<< Home