This week would be the hardest to go through, the toughest ever and strongly demands patience and perserverance. I'm going to mug pretty soon, yeah, the mugging these days seemed perpetual, it's like never ending. On the brighter note, after all these serious and yet, rubbish mugging, we'll be free. Breathe in the wonderful aroma of after A's!
Anyways, will be going to Genting with my fam almost right after my exams, YUPS. Setting off on 23rd morning. Actually, I can't wait. Cause there'll be FOOD and SHOPPING!! HAHAHAH! :D YEAH MAN. Retail therapy to soothe my already broken innersides. Furthermore, I'm confident of getting bargains for shoes and even accessories for PROM! HAHAHAH! :D And the best thing is that I'm highly convinced that I don't have ter pay for them! LOLs. Cheers! :D
Anyways, will be going to Genting with my fam almost right after my exams, YUPS. Setting off on 23rd morning. Actually, I can't wait. Cause there'll be FOOD and SHOPPING!! HAHAHAH! :D YEAH MAN. Retail therapy to soothe my already broken innersides. Furthermore, I'm confident of getting bargains for shoes and even accessories for PROM! HAHAHAH! :D And the best thing is that I'm highly convinced that I don't have ter pay for them! LOLs. Cheers! :D

<< Home