Tuesday, November 22, 2005

OMG.
The A's are really over.
OVERWHELMED.


To think that couple of weeks back I was feeling so stressed and uphappy over the exams, and POOF!! They're all over! LIKE OMG. I don't wanna go think about how I've done, or will I do well, or worry about anything with respects to my A's. It's over and done with, what's done is past now, and I'm absolutely loving it. :D

Town with ali pei and xingyi was alright, definitely not the best shopping day, cause i didn't get to buy anything (which I'm absolutely shocked about) but at the very least I spotted a pair of pretty shoes which of course has a magnificent price tag to it, a WOW!amountofnotmuchbut69bucks. It's so pretty!!! shades of dark and turqoise-like green heels with a lil' bow to it at the front. Really sweet!!! and so is the price, and so the not getting it. :( anyways, I haven't gotten my dress yet, so I can't buy any shoes nor bags nor accessorise to go alone with. Means, nothing much to shop for until I get my dress, so which means, I better get it soon. PRONTO.

Oohhh! ohhhh!! I met ALVIN TAN in town today!!! hee. It's been sucha a long time, and what were you doing with a jacket in town, midday? LOL. Uber glad to see you okays! Bet you did too, I'm good at assumptions huh. WHAHAHHA. :D okays, see ya around pretty soon okays.

Going town with joc later. Looking forward to it. HAHHA. shopping.....!!!!!!!