It was moist, wet and uncomfortable, initially. After getting the hang of them, I'm finally confident of saying,
"I overcame my fear of wearing contact lenses." :)
Definitely a plus plus, but it still feels weird and my left eye's been tearing non-stop. It's tiring i guess. I think I wore it for too long.
Got a new idea for prom. Feel like getting that red Forever21 skirt which costs 48bucks, and matching it with a formal brown/red top. I've no idea how it'll look altogether, or will I be ultra underdressed, but I'm kinda for the idea. Plus, I bought a pair of excessive and extravagant earrings, and maybe a pair of red/brown heels I think VNC has, I think it'll pull off. But that is if and only if I find a proper top. Otherwise I'll prolly look super underdressed.
Being superbly broke really makes life hard really. Ever since after A's, I've been spending to the point of no return. Lets recount:
1. gio jeans. 19bucks
2. ipod chargeer. 39bucks
3. earrings. 5bucks
4. tube top. 15bucks
5. esprit v-neck. 15bucks
6. rattan bag. 10bucks
7. contact lenses. 98bucks (ok, no fair. these were paid my mummy dearest. )
I think that's about it. 201bucks. :( BOO. And I have yet gotten my prom clothes. I'm depressed alr. :(((
"I overcame my fear of wearing contact lenses." :)
Definitely a plus plus, but it still feels weird and my left eye's been tearing non-stop. It's tiring i guess. I think I wore it for too long.
Got a new idea for prom. Feel like getting that red Forever21 skirt which costs 48bucks, and matching it with a formal brown/red top. I've no idea how it'll look altogether, or will I be ultra underdressed, but I'm kinda for the idea. Plus, I bought a pair of excessive and extravagant earrings, and maybe a pair of red/brown heels I think VNC has, I think it'll pull off. But that is if and only if I find a proper top. Otherwise I'll prolly look super underdressed.
Being superbly broke really makes life hard really. Ever since after A's, I've been spending to the point of no return. Lets recount:
1. gio jeans. 19bucks
2. ipod chargeer. 39bucks
3. earrings. 5bucks
4. tube top. 15bucks
5. esprit v-neck. 15bucks
6. rattan bag. 10bucks
7. contact lenses. 98bucks (ok, no fair. these were paid my mummy dearest. )
I think that's about it. 201bucks. :( BOO. And I have yet gotten my prom clothes. I'm depressed alr. :(((

<< Home