Saturday, November 26, 2005

Initially all I thought of casinos are places filled with money sucking slots situated in polluted smoky air and free flow of hot milo for all. But ever since my sister started striking big with the slots, I reaffirmed my thoughts and fully apprehend the thrill of winning big bucks. Cool. Absolutely worth frying my lungs for. Now I know why adults leave us to play as they gamble all night long.

Trip to Genting was an average out of the many I've been. The sales have yet started and surprisingly, despite being loaded with cash (compared to before) there's almost nothing to buy and only food to enjoy. Starbucks BaskinRobins and the likes had been patronised by me and my sister just to use the money, and to clear time. But at least I get to keep the leftovers for the trip in mid December, something which I really can't wait. The anticipation makes the thought all the more intriguing and the trip exciting. I just can't wait people. Let 15th December come quickly. COME QUICK COME!

Anyways, I caught the Jay Chou's latest album's yequ 夜曲's MV. The more I listen to the song, the more I feel the sorrow of the song. How it illustrates about a beautiful yet meloncholic love story, the enstranged feelings of losing your soulmate, the one you love. The way that you'll never get over the loss of your dearest. It's just sad, but beautiful at the same time. :)
夜曲 - LOVES.

在月光下彈琴
對妳心跳的感應
還是如此溫熱親近