Ending yesterday's history paper really makes me feel as if ALL my exams are over, it's as if I've lost all drive to study for SEA history. Am not quite sure how well I'll fare for this major exams, or how badly I'll do them, but am glad that it's going to be over soon. I mean, no point crying over spilt milk rights? It's already so over, time to move on.
Anyhoos, will be going down to make contacts later!!! HEE!!! Some people may know it's no big thingy, but it's my first! I've to conquer the fear of having to poke something so tiny into my eyes, all for the name of beauty. I mean, with contacts, I can don on new shades, put on some light make up ( not that I really will, but..) and prepare for PROM. LOL. The materialistic wants of a girl.
SIGHS, life's riches.
Shall do a lil' studying pretty soon, otherwise I'll feel super guilty for neglecting my work, and end up scrambling for time at the last hour, nah-uh. It's the last paper, there's this compulsion to do it well, cause I have 3 days to mug hard for a paper which has far lesser things to study than the rest, SO ya.
:DD BYE!!!
Anyhoos, will be going down to make contacts later!!! HEE!!! Some people may know it's no big thingy, but it's my first! I've to conquer the fear of having to poke something so tiny into my eyes, all for the name of beauty. I mean, with contacts, I can don on new shades, put on some light make up ( not that I really will, but..) and prepare for PROM. LOL. The materialistic wants of a girl.
SIGHS, life's riches.
Shall do a lil' studying pretty soon, otherwise I'll feel super guilty for neglecting my work, and end up scrambling for time at the last hour, nah-uh. It's the last paper, there's this compulsion to do it well, cause I have 3 days to mug hard for a paper which has far lesser things to study than the rest, SO ya.
:DD BYE!!!

<< Home