CHEERs to the birthday girl SHIRLEY CHONG HWEE HOON.
The one who hates to be called by her full name, the very same one who fell on her way to meet us at AMK NTUC yesterday, the same old one who played a battle via WATER with all of us in the very kitchen of regi's house, and the one who got semi drunk with a bottle of 6% alcoholicdrink ( the one which is the nicest to the taste. REALLY. )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!
(even thought I highly doubt you'll really read this entry anyways.)
anyhoos, am collecting my contacts tml like finally. hopefully I'll recover from my fever/cough/flu by tonight. It makes shopping much easier and more efficiently fun. I've gotta pore over prom anyways, which really needs my attention pretty soon cause it's less than a fornight away! OMG! :( I'm so very broke now, gotta run on a budget, and START running too.
Will be home alone tml night, so if anyone's interested in accompanying me give me a buzz later alrights. I'mm off to watch my show alr. SPHERE on channel5 is SCARY. :(
The one who hates to be called by her full name, the very same one who fell on her way to meet us at AMK NTUC yesterday, the same old one who played a battle via WATER with all of us in the very kitchen of regi's house, and the one who got semi drunk with a bottle of 6% alcoholicdrink ( the one which is the nicest to the taste. REALLY. )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!
(even thought I highly doubt you'll really read this entry anyways.)
anyhoos, am collecting my contacts tml like finally. hopefully I'll recover from my fever/cough/flu by tonight. It makes shopping much easier and more efficiently fun. I've gotta pore over prom anyways, which really needs my attention pretty soon cause it's less than a fornight away! OMG! :( I'm so very broke now, gotta run on a budget, and START running too.
Will be home alone tml night, so if anyone's interested in accompanying me give me a buzz later alrights. I'mm off to watch my show alr. SPHERE on channel5 is SCARY. :(

<< Home