Striperella (or that's what I think it is) is the ultimate lame and corny show. Guys would love it.
HORNY. HEHEHEHEHE...
Can't believe it's on the telly. No wonder it's rated PG.
Going to the movies with the girls tml, and flight plan here we go! Can't wait. I want POPCORN! :D
AM lovin' it.
Btw, please do not wear SUPER low hipster pants and tight belt to accentuate whatever fats you have around your waist, it looks AWWWful really. I'm not stick-thin, but I have the decency to cover up any exposing fats instead of leaving them dangling about in small hanging bottoms. Really, it doesn't look pleasant nor does it compliments your figure. Take my word for it.
pst!: Airhead would understand, wouldn't you now. :(
HORNY. HEHEHEHEHE...
Can't believe it's on the telly. No wonder it's rated PG.
Going to the movies with the girls tml, and flight plan here we go! Can't wait. I want POPCORN! :D
AM lovin' it.
Btw, please do not wear SUPER low hipster pants and tight belt to accentuate whatever fats you have around your waist, it looks AWWWful really. I'm not stick-thin, but I have the decency to cover up any exposing fats instead of leaving them dangling about in small hanging bottoms. Really, it doesn't look pleasant nor does it compliments your figure. Take my word for it.
pst!: Airhead would understand, wouldn't you now. :(

<< Home