Lunch at nyp was yet another seemingly life-threatening attempt, all those glaring eyes seemed to filter through us when we walked into their cafeteria. See what you get when you want to zhuan that few bucks? HAHAHAHA. But undeniably, their cafeteria food's really better than what we have at school. I mean, eating the same o' stuff for almost 2 years, quite boring rights? and the thrill of going in unwanted, not bad larhhh. Lols.
Anyways, haven't really been progressing much in my muggin' recently and I prolly should get back to study now, after I bathe. Been under the sweltering sun for like THAT long a time just now, I was perspiring all over, what's worst? I was wearing BLACK under the miday sun, SUICIDE. and just when you think that things just couldn't get any worse, the 265 i boarded was relatively crowded, and it's NON-AIRCONDITIONED! Like WTH?!?? I mean, those things still exist now? I thought all buses are like air-conditioned alr? nevermind, I'm home, I'm sitting right beside my fan, I'm cooled alr, and I'm going to bathe after this blog. :) Life's Good, it'll get better.
BYE.
Anyways, haven't really been progressing much in my muggin' recently and I prolly should get back to study now, after I bathe. Been under the sweltering sun for like THAT long a time just now, I was perspiring all over, what's worst? I was wearing BLACK under the miday sun, SUICIDE. and just when you think that things just couldn't get any worse, the 265 i boarded was relatively crowded, and it's NON-AIRCONDITIONED! Like WTH?!?? I mean, those things still exist now? I thought all buses are like air-conditioned alr? nevermind, I'm home, I'm sitting right beside my fan, I'm cooled alr, and I'm going to bathe after this blog. :) Life's Good, it'll get better.
BYE.

<< Home