Saturday, October 15, 2005

141005 marked the end of my junior college years. I've got loads to say, yet, somehow, i don't really know where to begin. It's like the influx of emotions just keep flooding in, all the memories ebbing in and out of my mind as I recalled the day's happenings. All the tears (that I've seen others shed) all the gifts each carefully crafted and notes sincerely written (I'm so sorry I didn't do anything really) and all the pictures we tried to take with each other over and over again (my cam's battS were depleted-URGHS!), I can't help but feel the love and bond that our class has for one another.

I've always thought that Graduation Day in aj would be insignificant, would be just-any-other-day kind of day, nothing special, and that the only bonus would be us having a much shorter day compared to our Fridayusuals. (ending at 2pm was definitely a bonus compared to our 5.15orlaterPm right?) I even forgot that 141005 was today(yesterday actually). What significance really.

But events today did not really change my perspective of grad. in aj per say, more like, the realisation that people in 3204 really cared, really loved and really treasured one another. Somehow, it can be said that it was fate that brought us together, made us go through all the ups (how we bonded occasionally, how we cherish one another at the end of the day) and the downs (our astounding clique issue which due to exasperation maybe? decided to co-exist harmoniously among cliques). Honestly speaking, I think I've got a relatively good memory. I can remember details and faces even though I have this horrible tendency to forget important things like to bring glue for today's card. Meaning to say, I remember all the good times and sometimes, the bad ones, that I had gone through with each and everyone, and I really cherish all of these memories deeply within me.

I know myself. I have a tendency to lose consciousness and go utterly insane with my words and actions. I'm prolly loud most of the times. I've got my prejudices and unhappiness, and sometimes, maybe a hinge of the makings of a hypocrite. I'm even stubborn at times.
I'm uber touched by everyone who has disregarded my shortcomings, loved me for what I am, and not squabble with me over petty differences. Especially to my clique, who've stood by me on my emotional ups and downs, whenever I get sad over certain issues, people, matters, problems; and laugh with me (or at me) bite me the way pei does (sounds sinfully wrong) stayed with me throughout and give in to me unconditionally (the way ali does). I'm just so blessed. Truly. :)

Besides wonderful classmates, great teachers have also made me realise many important things in life. In retrospect, the transition of our perspective of our teachers varied from pure detest (not hatred) to utter respect. Yes, most of us have gone through the phase whereby we thought that our teacher(s) were simply biased, picking on the people they aren't exactly fond of. Yet, we've gone through that ordeal, and learnt that our teacher(s) love(s) and care(s) for us. We may disagree with their methods of ensuring that our future wouldn't turn bleak, the bottomline is that they care. I'm really truly blessed. We all are.


I love 3204. Thanks everyone for giving me the beautiful memories that will stay with me for years ahead. Lets all work hard for the A's okays. :) see ya'all on monday then. <3