Today marks the end of my prelims and boy am i really glad. :))
Super tired and sleepy but i just can't get myself to sleep, Goshhh!! This sucks. I'm so darn tired from sleeping at 130am last night to my darnedest of last minute cramming, and the enduring constant tossin' and turnin' on my bed just to get to slp. Thoughts about today's history paper tore my brain and kept me awoke for about approximately 30mins. So ya, I think I offcially dozed off at 2am. lols. Talkin' bout exam trauma, I think I have it all. A spate of nightmares recently didn't put my mind at ease with each passing day. What with all that blood and gory as nightmares of havin' constant nosebleed haunted that overworked and exhausted brain of mine. Puny brain that is. At the very least, i can let my brain rest for a lil' while as i regain that Lost Balance in my life.
Torn between going down to Geylang later to join the rest for dinner, with my parents' returning from Hong Kong, and the dinner that some of my classmates will be havin' in Chomps ltr, the distance from my home to chomps in comparison to the one in Geylang. Life's choices and I'm torn in between. This is one hard decision makin', no kiddin'. Arhh... I really am deprived of slp and I still can't seem to locate the file of this great animated movie that i want so badly to watch, with subtitles of course. So guess I'll do that in hopes that it'll tire my eyes and allow me to fall into a deep slumber. By the way, the weather's here close to perfect. Nice and cool. So unlike Singapore. Bye-Bye-Summertime. :)
Super tired and sleepy but i just can't get myself to sleep, Goshhh!! This sucks. I'm so darn tired from sleeping at 130am last night to my darnedest of last minute cramming, and the enduring constant tossin' and turnin' on my bed just to get to slp. Thoughts about today's history paper tore my brain and kept me awoke for about approximately 30mins. So ya, I think I offcially dozed off at 2am. lols. Talkin' bout exam trauma, I think I have it all. A spate of nightmares recently didn't put my mind at ease with each passing day. What with all that blood and gory as nightmares of havin' constant nosebleed haunted that overworked and exhausted brain of mine. Puny brain that is. At the very least, i can let my brain rest for a lil' while as i regain that Lost Balance in my life.
Torn between going down to Geylang later to join the rest for dinner, with my parents' returning from Hong Kong, and the dinner that some of my classmates will be havin' in Chomps ltr, the distance from my home to chomps in comparison to the one in Geylang. Life's choices and I'm torn in between. This is one hard decision makin', no kiddin'. Arhh... I really am deprived of slp and I still can't seem to locate the file of this great animated movie that i want so badly to watch, with subtitles of course. So guess I'll do that in hopes that it'll tire my eyes and allow me to fall into a deep slumber. By the way, the weather's here close to perfect. Nice and cool. So unlike Singapore. Bye-Bye-Summertime. :)

<< Home