Sometimes, even with a blog, you can't exactly divulge your true innate thoughts and feels. You don't want to offend someone outrightly. Or rather, most of the times, we either are too coward to express our unhappiness or angst about certain issues or some particular people, or we are just too nice and decide not to hurt that one person or that few people. Circumstances just do not allow us to be and say what we want to say, for fear of the many many many repercussions that it might bring about. Karma. (oohhh!!...) Are we hypocrites then?
When do we really describe ourselves as hypocritical?
Honesty is pure. But seriously, we choose who we want to be honest with. Sometimes, we can't even be honest with ourselves. I admit, I'm in constant self denial and constant self deceit. I am insecure. I dont' show my true feels. I'm not what you think or see me as. I am dishonest. I so hope to scream the words " Get lost you fucking bitch!!!" and strings of appalling vulgarities just to show my displease at you, or at anyone else. But I don't. I don't want to get yelled at or named A Bitch. This, my friends, is what I believe in -Karma.
Yet, I am honest to those who know me. I tell them how I feel, what I think, what I'm unhappy about. I have no reservations when I whine, bitch, consult my true confidantes. I know it's fine telling them my all. I prefer a clean honest friendship. I feel safe. I feel secure. I feel that I truly belong to some one who cares and that I can trust.
Don't take me for a fool, don't think I can't tell what you're thinking. I've known you for sucha long time, I know you. Even tho, at times i think I don't.
I fell in love with Your Song.
" I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that i put down in words. how wonderful life is now you're in the world."
To my true friends, You're wonderful.
When do we really describe ourselves as hypocritical?
Honesty is pure. But seriously, we choose who we want to be honest with. Sometimes, we can't even be honest with ourselves. I admit, I'm in constant self denial and constant self deceit. I am insecure. I dont' show my true feels. I'm not what you think or see me as. I am dishonest. I so hope to scream the words " Get lost you fucking bitch!!!" and strings of appalling vulgarities just to show my displease at you, or at anyone else. But I don't. I don't want to get yelled at or named A Bitch. This, my friends, is what I believe in -Karma.
Yet, I am honest to those who know me. I tell them how I feel, what I think, what I'm unhappy about. I have no reservations when I whine, bitch, consult my true confidantes. I know it's fine telling them my all. I prefer a clean honest friendship. I feel safe. I feel secure. I feel that I truly belong to some one who cares and that I can trust.
Don't take me for a fool, don't think I can't tell what you're thinking. I've known you for sucha long time, I know you. Even tho, at times i think I don't.
I fell in love with Your Song.
" I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that i put down in words. how wonderful life is now you're in the world."
To my true friends, You're wonderful.

<< Home