Random;
I missed the chemistry that we once shared, and i question myself, is that chemistry present after so long? sometimes i feel that your words, even though you really don't mean it, did hurt me in one way or another. Then again, more often than not, it's just that i'm more in touch with sensitivity. i missed the times that we shared, the long talks, the long walks, the long everything. Seriously, I miss the old Us very much. But then again, we are never far rights? Right.
I missed the chemistry that we once shared, and i question myself, is that chemistry present after so long? sometimes i feel that your words, even though you really don't mean it, did hurt me in one way or another. Then again, more often than not, it's just that i'm more in touch with sensitivity. i missed the times that we shared, the long talks, the long walks, the long everything. Seriously, I miss the old Us very much. But then again, we are never far rights? Right.

<< Home