Friday, September 23, 2005

I think I've found the image that suits me, as in the way that I should dress, and I know that I have the full support of my dearest yinru. (she supports me in the most enthusiastic way ever. really. she's the one whose so very encouraging all the time, unless it's reallllly outrageous. )

had a great time with regi, catching Brothers Grim, which was not bad a movie ( loved the fact that they incorporated fairytales into the movie itself, and it was quite funny. worth the 7bucks. :)) ). shopped loads and i got a steal from some roadside stall for a pair of looped earrings with those wooden beads in it for like only 4 bucks. You won't believe it. it was so nice! lols. and i got a skirt. yes, yet another skirt. but it's different! it's brown and over the knee. yes. it's LOOONNG! lols. 'nuff of all those long skirts alr. and i think i kinda look nice in them. and the earrings with the skirt,
purrrffectttoo..
:)

anyways, it's been sucha long time since i last went out shoppin' with regi dearest, and was rather disappointed and sad that shirley couldn't make it. i kinda missed having to go out with her. really..

met swee peng earlier on toos. was super great seeing her after so long! and to think that i was just thinking of her yesterday, what a coincidence! lols. but it felt really weird. i mean, it's like, awkward i think. and she knew it. i thought i would have loads to talk about with her, but it seems so different alr. like so distanced. i think we better start meeting up someday or else we'll really be goners. lols. okays. think im going to sleep soon.


ps regina, my entertainment's back from her departure from the bloggin' world. HAHA.