Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Getting crappy results seems to be the norm for my prelims and even though I'm not estatic bout my lackof achievements, I'm not as affected as I thought I would be. Gees. I gotta stop being so apathetic and aloof when it comes to my studies.

Harry Potter rocks.
Reading the 5th book all over again really makes me happy.


Spent the day studying at macs earlier on and had a real short yet heartwarming talk with regi just now. At times, She's really my "envy item" - Great boyfriend, outstandin' phone, perfect sister, Cute (or so she claims. Lols.) etcetera etcetera etcetera. Somewhere out there, that One would be waiting for me; as I await for him. It is often said that there's always someone made and meant for you and only you, it just takes time to allow your soulmate, no matter how far apart, to find you.
I don't expect to find that One anytime soon, nor do I want to find him that soon. I'm still young. I still have a long life ahead of me to search. But deep down, deep within the corners of my heart, I do wish to feel loved, pampered and being cared for. It's not a strong desire, not a must-have now, but it would be nice to have and hold.
In an even deeper corner, I somehow begin to doubt that the search, would ever be rewarded.

back to my harrypotter. LOLs. BYE.