Friday, October 01, 2004

-*ohiyo!*-
went out to study at mac todae ya. hmms. not reali productive but it was alrite lar.
maybe cus i've got too much to study so may be wat i have completed seems meagre.
hahaha
just got news that there's no change in the price of the overseas cip trip!
yippeee!!
dun hafta pay more now! haha. yeahs!! heee..
been studying a lot these days.
hmm. totally obsessed with Usher and Alicia Key's
**~If I Aint Got You~**
this version totally rox. but sadly i dun haf it other wise it wud be blasting loudly ya.
hmm. still haven gotten over Broken though and Breakaway's nice
cheerios for singapore's home made band!! haha.. they made it into the top 5 hits in singapore on 98.7 fm i think. haha.
nice song. hee..
gravity is nice.
lyics of breakaway! :)
I'll spread my wings And I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbyeI gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won't forget the place I come from
I gotta take a riskTake a chance
Make a change
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway
hahhas.
shall go mug soon baby! haha.
i love you guys.